Using robust process development strategies to facilitate upstream and downstream processes
The Biological Production Forum attracts senior industry biotechnology professionals working within biological manufacturing, bioprocess development, up and downstream operations.
The Biological Production Forum is the must attend event for all those looking to incorporate new technologies and processes to increase efficiency whilst complying with tight industry regulations. This year’s conference will feature case studies and interactive sessions from the world’s leading biological manufacturing, production and cGMP specialist companies to help you gain the most out of attending.
Key themes include:
- Achieving flexible manufacturing processes
- Using data from development to speed up manufacturing processes
- Avoiding failures when submitting a QbD dossier
- Developing efficient strategies to achieve well controlled USP processes
- Using novel high throughput fed-batch process development approaches
- Successfully obtaining higher yields in DSP by using high performance anion-exchange chromatography
- QbD strategies for DSP